EYEGASMIC TRADEMARK USE POLICY
This trademark use policy (“Policy”) is intended to provide third parties with an overview of the legal rights associated with trademarks and lay out important general rules and restrictions that will apply to use of the Company’s trademarks and logos by third parties. This Policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Trademarks are used in identifying and distinguishing a product, service, program or company. Trademarks can be expressed in forms such as letters and words, logos, pictures, a combination of words and a logo, slogans, colors, product shapes, and sound. Examples of some of the Company’s most commonly used trademarks include the following: EYEGASMIC, EYEGASM, and the DIAMOND WITH STRIPES design.
As the owner of its trademarks, the Company has exclusive rights to use them and to license their use in connection with its products or services and is obligated to prevent others from using its trademarks inappropriately. It is the policy of the Company to vigorously enforce its trademark rights against any third party that infringes its trademarks, and no third party has authority to use any of the trademarks of the Company without the express written consent of an authorized representative of the Company. If written authorization and consent is given to you for the use of any of Company’s trademarks, it is expected that you will comply in all respects with the requirements and conditions set forth in this Policy and in any other requirements and/or guidelines promulgated by the Company.
- PROHIBITED USES OF COMPANY TRADEMARKS
For purposes of example and not limitation, in order to ensure that you do not infringe on any of the trademarks of the Company, you should not do any of the following:
- Using a Company trademark in a manner that is likely to show or imply either an affiliation with Company or an endorsement by Company of specific companies, products, services, materials, courses, or programs without the prior written permission of Company.
- Using the Company corporate logo or any other Company logo in any materials that you create independently without the prior written permission of Company.
- Using any Company trademark in a manner that is likely to confuse the public about the origin of products, services, materials, courses, or programs.
- Using a trademark similar enough to a Company trademark that it could be confused as a Company trademark (including, but not limited to visual and phonetic connotations of the trademarks).
- Altering, adapting, modifying, animating or morphing any Company trademark in any manner.
- Using the Company name or any Company trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
- Using a Company trademark in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of Company.
- Using the Company name or any trademark as all or part of a product, service, solution, program, domain name or company name.
This is not meant to be a complete list. If you have any questions with regard to the use of any Company trademark, please contact privacy@Eyegasmic.com
- TRADEMARK PERMISSION REQUESTS
To request permission to use a Company trademark, please contact the Company’s Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCLAIMER AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
If permission is granted, all uses of the trademarks of the Company should be coupled with an acknowledgement or written disclaimer of the Company’s trademarks rights. This acknowledgement should appear with your company’s standard notices and disclaimers, and must appear conspicuously on your company’s materials:
This Policy is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding the policies of the Company with respect to its trademarks, please contact privacy@eyegasmic,com.